California Resources & Information
CALIFORNIA COVID-19 RESOURCES
- Checking in With Doctor Fauci
- COVID FAQ's
- Pregnant During a Pandemic
- Bill Gates Sounded the Alarm
- A Virus Doesn't Discriminate
- Saving Lives or Saving the Economy?
- Dr. Gupta Answers Listeners' Questions
- Talking to Our Kids about Covid-19
- Searching for Treatments
- The Home Front
Are You 20, 35, 50, 60, 85, 95?
Everyone Is At Risk
Stay Lives By Staying At Home
Dr. Sonia Y. Angell, Public Health Director of California Department of Health, explains how we can best prevent the spread of COVID-19, and that critical services remain available.
California has Economic Resources Available to Help with Covid-19
Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, Surgeon General of California, explains that help is available for Californians facing financial or economic challenges related to COVID-19. For more information about disability insurance, paid family leave, and unemployment insurance, visit https://covid19.ca.gov.