- Visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for official Coronavirus (COVID-19) health information.
- Visit FEMA for answers to coronavirus myths and rumors.
- See Frequently Asked Questions about coronavirus.
- Find information on assistance programs available to small businesses.
- Learn the best way to donate, volunteer, or provide critical supplies to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Print 30 days to slow the spread coronavirus guidelines for America.
Health and Safety
Administration for Children and Families has program information for children, families, and communities.
Administration for Community Living offers information for older adults, and people with disabilities.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is studying the virus worldwide and helping communities respond locally. Check the CDC's Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) page for news and guidance.
Consumer Product Safety Commission home safety advice.
Corporation for National and Community Service guidance for volunteers and programs.
Defense Commissary Agency is ensuring the quality and safety of food available at commissaries world-wide.
Department of Defense supports the government response, and is working to protect the health of the military.
Department of Energy is researching COVID-19 at the National Labs.
Department of Health and Human Services news releases.
Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) is developing new medical treatments.
Department of Homeland Security is facilitating a whole-of-government response in confronting COVID-19, keeping Americans safe, and helping detect and slow the spread of the virus.
Department of Labor has information for employers and workers on preparing workplaces and responding to COVID-19 in the workplace.
Department of Veterans Affairs is caring for Veterans.
Environmental Protection Agency has information about disinfectants that can kill COVID-19 and facts about water safety.
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) warns of increase in child abuse due to school closures, and offers tips on what you can do to protect children and report abuse.
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission news and updates.
- Food and Drug Administration is working with the medical industry to develop vaccines, drugs, and diagnostic tests. For healthcare professionals, they offer FAQs about diagnostic testing.
- Indian Health Service is coordinating the public health response for American Indians and Alaska Natives.
- Military Community and Family Policy offers advice and information for the military community.
- Military Health System offers health advice, and updates on travel restrictions for members of the military.
- National Cancer Institute guidance for cancer patients and guidance for cancer researchers.
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences has virtual safety training for frontline responders.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse advice for people with substance use disorders.
- Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Center published guidance for healthcare providers.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture answers questions about food safety and pet safety.
- U.S. Fire Administration published infection control guidance for first responders.
Travel, Immigration, and Transportation
- Customs and Border Patrol travel and trade advisories.
- Department of Homeland Security has information on arrival restrictions for certain foreign nationals, restrictions for Canada and Mexico border crossing, and news and updates.
- Department of State has advisories for international travelers.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) offers guidance for air travelers.
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA) offers guidance to transit agencies.
- Transportation Security Administration published a map of where TSA agents have tested positive for COVID-19.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) has information about office closings, appointments and events.
Money and Taxes
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has advice for managing the personal financial impact of coronavirus.
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) delays federal tax filing until July 15, and offers advice for deducting COVID-19 costs from your taxes.
- Department of Education information for schools.
- Federal Student Aid has information for students, borrowers, and parents.
- U.S. Merchant Marine Academy has academy status updates.
Scams and Fraud
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has tips to avoid scams related to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), and identifies critical infrastructure during COVID-19.
- Department of Health and Human Services warns about medicare, COVID-19 testing and treatment scams.
- Department of Justice is investigating and prosecuting Coronavirus scams and fraud.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is seeing a rise in Coronavirus scams, including fake emails from the CDC, and fraudulent testing and medical equipment like face masks.
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has COVID-19 scam information and is taking action against companies marketing fraudulent COVID-19 treatments.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation warns consumers about potential scams.
- Social Security Administration warns Americans about fraudulent letters threatening the suspension of Social Security benefits.
- U.S. Postal Inspection Service tips for avoiding and reporting fraud.
Benefits and Grants
Appalachian Regional Commission has regional outbreak maps, and is working with grantees to process applications, and posted updates for upcoming events.
Health Resources and Services Administration has information for grantees and health care providers.
Institute for Museum and Library Services updates for grant applications and awardees.
National Endowment for the Arts posted updates on the grants process.
National Institutes of Health posted updates on the grants process.
Social Security Administration answers questions about Social Security benefits and office closures.
Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) issued guidance for public housing authorities, landlords, shelters, non-profits, grantees, and stakeholders.
Federal Building Status Updates and National Parks
- Advisory Council on Historic Preservation posted workforce status, and updates on the status review process.
- Defense Acquisition University facility and class status.
- Department of Defense facility status for the National Capital Region.
- Forest Service posted the status of National Forests and guidance on social distancing outdoors..
- General Services Administration offers advice for federal tenant agencies and lessors.
- Legacy Management (Department of Energy) information on visitor center closings.
- National Archives status of National Archive facilities.
- National Capital Planning Commission offers office closure information, and online services.
- National Finance Center operating status.
- National Institutes of Health are researching COVID-19 treatments and a vaccine.
- National Marine Sanctuaries facility status.
- National Park Service status of National Parks.
- National Science Foundation updates on facilities, meetings, and the grant submission process.
Nuclear Regulatory Commission ensures the safety of nuclear facilities.
Tennessee Valley Authority updates on facilities and campgrounds.
- U.S. Northern Command status updates.
Voting and Elections
- U.S. Election Assistance Commission has information for election officials and voters on voting safely.
- Visit your state's election office website for state-wide voting guidance.
- Merit Systems Protections Board will consider email filings.
U.S. Agency for Global Media is covering the coronavirus pandemic.
Department of the Treasury is supporting American workers and businesses.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission protects workers against workplace discrimination.
Export-Import Bank supports the U.S. exporting community.
Farm Credit Administration urges lenders to work with borrowers affected by COVID-19.
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is working with banks and consumers to respond to coronavirus.
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network reminds financial institutions to remain alert, and report concerns.
Maritime Administration has updates for the maritime industry.
National Credit Union Administration has guidance for federally insured credit unions, and their members.
Office of the Comptroller of the Currency is working with banks and customers to manage the impact of the outbreak and has FAQ's for bank customers.
U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) resources for farmers and ranchers.
- Department of State is working with international governments to combat COVID-19 and has also issued travel advisories.
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) is providing funding to international organizations to combat COVID-19.
- Chief Human Capital Officers Council advises Chief Human Capital Officers, HR Directors and Heads of Agencies.
- Office of Personnel Management posted information to Federal agencies and employees.
Here's a list of the agencies responding to coronavirus (COVID-19).